Our service providing care and support in your home is now up and running.
High Oaks Community Care & Support offers an at home service (also known as domiciliary care, outreach or supported living) in towns and rural areas in south and mid Norfolk and bordering Norwich. We also cover north Suffolk.
We specialise in supporting adults of all ages including those with mental health needs, dementia or learning disabilities.
The service offers support for (but not limited to)
- accompanying individuals to hospital appointments, social events and activities (can include transport if necessary)
- assisting families, for a temporary period, when a parent is in crisis or just unwell
- personal care including physical disability support
- prompting and assistance with medication
- budgeting and helping you to deal with your post and bills
- housework and laundry
- support during and after a bereavement
- assisting with pursuing and maintaining educational courses
For mental health and learning disability clients, our standard call length will normally be at least two hours to enable meaningful and productive support within the complexity of these conditions. That said, our call lengths for all conditions and circumstances are individualised and flexible and can fluctuate to accommodate changing needs.
We will advise you on how your support can be funded.
You may be eligible for a ‘personal budget’ or ‘direct payments’ – two methods of government funding that are provided via your local authority. See our dedicated website for more details.
Your support package is designed and tailored to your individual requirements. What you have to say is important, and will enable us to deliver the support you need.
Please see our dedicated home care website for further information and/or call us on information on 01379 674777.